Wednesday 12 September 2012

Tute 1 : Abstract Art





So, yeah this is our 1st tutorial today. Took me about almost 2 hours to complete but hey it is worth it as it expresses me.. ME in abstract art :D
Had to do it in my room as the programme crashed twice in the lab :(

But anyway, I chose to do an abstract art based on a face because I am a person who just loves seeing people around me expresses themselves especially in a form of laughter. Like it is said, non-verbal communication speaks louder than words. I also chose many colours as I am a colourful person and love expressing myself in any way that is possible and colours is just one of them :D

A half face represents that people don't always show their true colours and there is always something behind that smile, behind that frown, behind that sad smiley face.


2 comments:

  1. waaahhh! yeopudaa!(beautiful) ME LIKEYY!!!! Good one babe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thx :D
    btw thanks for the translation as well :)

    ReplyDelete